The Resilience skills and Assertiveness skills courses complement each other perfectly as both resilience and assertiveness are traits that lean on each other. Therefore, building both these skills together supports the growth and learning outcomes in both courses.
The learning outcomes:
1. Defining what being resilient means to the individual and the importance of setting boundaries.
2. How to develop a Resilience Tool Kit of positive strategies to combat the negativity we can face on a daily basis.
3. Learning the power of a resilient mindset the positive effects on an individual’s well-being.
4. How to maintaining the Resilient Mindset.
5. Defining the differences between behaving in an Aggressive, Passive and Assertive manor.
6. How to build the foundation habits of assertiveness - Such as confident thinking and assertive body language.
7. Communicating assertively in conflicts, negotiations and daily life.
8. Maintaining an Assertive Mindset.
“The flexibility of learning at my own pace means I can learn at home, revisit the
tutorial and have an online resource I can rely on.”
“It’s all done online so it’s really convenient and the videos are really interesting and informative. I’d definitely recommend the course to anyone who deals with the public”