Would you like to improve the mental wellbeing of individuals, businesses and integrate into a HR corporate structure? By becoming an accredited Mental Health & Wellbeing trainer you can deliver mental health & wellbeing workshops either online or on site.
Trainers can work independently as part of private training enterprises or an organisation’s training department. On completion of the course the accredited trainer will receive a trainer pack including all the resources needed to deliver the training:
1. Prepared slide presentations for all courses.
2. Lesson Plans.
3. Learner Exercise/ Guide Books for all courses.
4. 1 Year full licence for all course contents. 2nd Year £495.
5. Unlimited access to course video resources
To make an enquiry with us regarding any of our fitness industry training courses, simply fill in the short form below and one of the team will endeavour to get back to you the same day.
The learning outcomes of the CPCAB certified Mental Health First Aid Trainer course:
1. Support your legal Health and Safety requirement and the H&S executives stress framework for mental health in the workplace.
2. Your MHFA officer will be CPCAB qualified.
3. Support your HR team put in place supportive MHFA structure.
4. 1 year licence to all Skills Focus e-learning resources for all internal staff and access to our library of blogs and self help tips.