Who is the course suitable for?
Organisations – Individuals – Public Sector
- Understand the key principles of Mindfulness, its benefits to our wellbeing, and its
effects on stress, anxiety and other mental health issues
- Learn Mindfulness techniques and therapies that can be applied when required in the
workplace or at home and in daily life
- Understanding the definition and principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- How CBT techniques will benefit the wellbeing of the learner and build the positive
psychology habits and practices to combat negative emotion
- Learn CBT techniques and therapies that can be applied in the workplace or at home
and in daily life
By understanding and learning mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy techniques we can learn to manage our anxious feelings, negative emotions and handle the adversity that we experience in the workplace and in daily life.