This online course on Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is designed to give you the tools and the knowledge to administer first aid care as a vital first responder to anyone experiencing mental health issues. Our course is accredited by CPCAB (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body) and will give participants a continuous professional development qualification to act as a Mental Health First Aider.
The learning outcomes of the level 1 award in MHFA are:
1. To develop a greater awareness of what mental health is and how MHFA is necessary to help identify different types of mental health issues and an understanding of their effects.
2. Triggers and causes of mental health dysfunction.
3. How to identify early warning signs of a possible mental health issue.
4. Once identified, how to offer initial support and signposting towards appropriate treatment.
5. Tools and strategies useful for stabilising and maintaining mental health and well being in the short term.
“The flexibility of learning at my own pace means I can learn at home, revisit the
tutorial and have an online resource I can rely on.”
“It’s all done online so it’s really convenient and the videos are really interesting and informative. I’d definitely recommend the course to anyone who deals with the public”
1. Click to register on our learning platform.
2. Register your details and pay directly.
3. Instant access to your MHFA Course.